[Users] [Kamailio-Users] OpenSIPS project

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Aug 5 03:57:41 CEST 2008

Hi Henning,

Not sure why there was a need for "emergency action" - is it a kind of
war or what? :) . Cannot figure out what was the logic behind, but this
kind of hustle decisions  (no  consultation, no reason, just a
wild-wild-west cowboy action) made me make my move.
A project needs to offer stability and reliability and this
"out-of-control" kind of management does not help at all. I hope you can
understand my reason for creating OpenSIPS.

Also, I'm ready to overlook this "not-nice" action, so granting back my
admin rights on the OpenSER project will be an act of respect.

Thank you,
Bogdan