[OpenSER-Users] [Openser] Problem with OpenSER anx openxcap integration

piff62 piff62 piff62 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 10:11:47 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

I'm working about a IMS prototype architecture.

So, I have install my server SIP : OpenSER and i have install a XDMS
(openxcap) for storage of privacy rules and presence.

I have configured the 2 servers and they works but I already have one error.

This error occured when I change my privacy rules (in eyebeam). The changes
arrived to the openxcap and the openxcap want to prevent the openser with a
xmlrpc request.

When openxcap call the xmlrpc function, i have this message error :

*Error while notifying OpenSER management interface for 'user'
thomas at domain: <Fault -500: 'Command (refreshWatchers) processing
failed.\n'>

*I understand that openxcap try call the openser refreshWatchers function
and failed but i don't know why !

someone would have already had this problem ?

Thanks !

Thomas