[OpenSER-Users] OPENSER Dinner - May 6, Barcelona, Spain

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 04:38:57 CEST 2008

Hello everybody,

as previously announced couple of weeks ago, there is going to be an
OpenSER Social Networking Event in Barcelona, Spain, May 6, 9:00PM at
"Braseria El Glop".

http://www.elglop.com/

The primary goal of the meeting is to strengthen the relations within community and give opportunity to network for collaboration and business. Participation to any of these events is free, everybody pays for its expenses. Anyone interested in openser, sip or voip in general is welcome to join.

So far, I got confirmation to participate from about 10 persons:
- Olle E. Johansson, main Asterisk SIP developer, CEO at
http://www.edvina.net
- Elena-Ramona Modroiu, co-founder OpenSER, COO at http://www.asipto.com
- Jesus Rodriguez, developer OpenSER -- FreeBSD packages maintainer, CTO
at http://www.voztele.com
- Inaki Baz Castillo - OpenSER mailing list activist, VoIP consultant
- myself :-)
- several other openser, wesip (http://www.wesip.com) and asterisk folks

If you need more details about location, Jesus can assist in English and
Spanish. If you didn't yet, please write me or Jesus before the end of
this week if you plan to come and want to be sure a seat is reserved for
you.

Cheers,
Daniel

Previous event of such type was in Bucharest Romania, April 12 -- here
are some photos:
http://www.asipto.com/photos/ROSDEV2008-1-ALBUM/data/Sm_IMG_1908.JPG.html
http://www.asipto.com/photos/ROSDEV2008-1-ALBUM/data/Sm_IMG_1900.JPG.html
Blogged a bit about at: