[OpenSER-Users] Proxy Authorization - Two Digests

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Mon Apr 28 10:22:00 CEST 2008

Ash,

You can set up the SIP Proxies to use the same nonce.

Adrian

We are having a separate issue now with our ATA - the ATA (a cheap
generic brand) we use as our CPE, won't issue two digest authentication
response unlike X-Lite. Seems like we will be forced to use
authentication at B2BUA level only after all.

Anyone knows any  ATA positively supports sending two separate
authentication digests for two separate nonce in same INVITE?