[OpenSER-Users] Force OpenSER to send all SIP messages to src_port

Höskuldur hoskuldur at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 01:04:57 CEST 2008

Hi,

How can I force OpenSER to send all SIP messages to source port of the UA?

That is, the same port as userloc lists in
MySQL/openser/location/received column?

For some reason it only sends the Invite message to that port, but
then all Info,Ack,Ok messages go to the port found in VIA...which the
UA doesn't receive because it's behind NAT.

I've tried force_rport(); without any success, but I must admit that
I'm not sure I used it in the right route.

My config is previously posted here:
http://www.voipuser.org/forum_topic_12946.html

Any ideas?