[OpenSER-Users] Global variables in scripts.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 16:36:32 CEST 2008

Hello,

it is not possible to initialize the script variables at startup.

If all you need is static values, then you can use M4 defines and
pre-process the script. Check:

http://www.openser.org/docs/scripting.html

Might be a good addition to enhance with script variable initialization
at startup, maybe in the same fashion as with shared variables
($shv(..)) in cfgutils module.

Cheers,
Daniel

--