[OpenSER-Users] UDP/TCP failover in OpenSER

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Tue Apr 22 20:53:22 CEST 2008

El Tuesday 22 April 2008 16:36:36 Antoine Fressancourt escribió:

> - I have tried to register a user with multiple Contact headers, for
> the same Address of Record in a single REGISTER, specifying the
> transport used in each Contact Header field

Hi, be sure of use addr-name URI type (using < >), since "transport" is a URI
param and if you use addr-spec the the parameters are considered  header
parameters so OpenSer don't store them:

Valid:
  Contact:  <sip:user at 192.168.1.2;transport=TCP>

Valid but not useful (no transport URI parameter):
  Contact:  sip:user at 192.168.1.2;transport=TCP

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es