[OpenSER-Users] cnt_avp () doesn't work?

Miroslav HOSTINSKY bman at alconet.sk
Tue Apr 22 09:20:33 CEST 2008

Hello,

I mean, "if there is an inactive destination"...

So, I have an inactive destination and in the AVP there is always
initial value.

I recently tried to change ds_mark_dst("p") to ds_mark_dst("i") in my
script and this works.

So I don't know if this is feature or bug, but I think it is more useful
to decrement AVP if "failed" device is in the probing state (sip
pinging), not only in inactive state...

Thanks...