[OpenSER-Users] Avp_db_query with timestamp??

Geir O. Jensen geir.o.jensen at uninett.no
Tue Apr 22 09:14:45 CEST 2008

Ah, forgetting the ever necessary information :D It's on an Ubuntu (6.x)
server, and the field type is timestamp (mysql 5.x). I've since worked
around my problem, but would still like to have it fixed :D So if there are
no other explanations I'll experiment with the above formatting tips.

Thanks
Gojensen
UNINETT