[OpenSER-Users] scope of openser flags

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Apr 16 13:31:21 CEST 2008

Hi Hugo,

The flags you mention are per transaction flags and they are visible as
time the route is in a transaction context. Unfortunately you came
across the only exception. You are using the generic "onreply_route"
where there is no transaction contect (openser has no idea -yet- about
the transaction the reply belongs to). A reply route with transaction
context is onreply_route[x] - this is set per transaction by t_on_reply().