[OpenSER-Users] Question about installing openser

Pete Kay petedao at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:03:27 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I am trying to get Openser 1.3.1 installed on Debian.  It gave me a
lot of errors when I try to "make" from the source.  Could someone
please tell me the list of packages I should install before building
Openser?

By the way, I haven't been able to find a step-by-step guides on
installing Openser from scratch on Debian.  If there is one exists
somewhere on the Internet, I would greatly appreciate it if you can
point me to it.  I am currently working through a few of the how-tos
trying to put pieces together.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Pete