[OpenSER-Users] kagoor voiceflow replacement

Gentrice's kaiser kaiser at gentrice.net
Mon Apr 14 19:09:34 CEST 2008

Hi,

The hard part is upper register . It means user auth information is
stored in Broadsoft instead of your mysql DB.
I don't think it is a easy way to make openser to be a SBC to replace
kagoor.

What model VF you running? VF-1000 or 3000, maybe I can find some 2nd
box here...
Now we use a B2BUA to be a SBC.
If somebody know the way to solve this issue with openser, I am happy
to see/study that.

kaiser

在 2008/4/15 上午 12:43 時,Robert McNaught 寫到: