[OpenSER-Users] forwarding responses to early in TM

Taisto Qvist taisto at ip-solutions.se
Thu Apr 10 17:18:04 CEST 2008

Hi folks,

I sent the below issue a while a go, and I got some responses indicating
support for my suggestion/bug-report, but I never understood wether I am
suppose to "fix" this through script-modifications, or wether this is
accepted
as being a bug in the TM module.

I recently downloaded the latest code for 1.3.x and it still behaves the
same way, regarding 6xx. The timer-c issue seems to have been fixed though.

Should I test 1.4? Should I file a bugreport myself? Or should I just fix
my script in some way? (How?)

If need be, I can send a wireshark trace to clearly indicate the issue.

Kind Regards
Taisto Qvist