[OpenSER-Users] My application destroys registration

kriko kristjan.ugrin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 14:34:04 CEST 2008

Hi!
I have a problem with wesip, it works but it destroys client registration.
I added simple if statement, which executes
app on wesip server (only on INVITE):

#app server conn
if(!as_relay_t("examplesvr")){
	t_reply("500","No App Server");
}

If you look at wesip log:
http://files.myopera.com/kriko/code/seas_log.txt

You can see that wesip doesn't process this request, since the app only
responds to INVITE, looking closer at this line:
---
SIP/2.0 481 Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist
---

If you would like to look at app it is here (really simple thing):
http://files.myopera.com/kriko/code/sample.java

What am I doing wrong? Is it because I'm using t_reply in wrong place or
there is something else. I don't think it is my app, since it is not being
executed.

--
(\__/)
(='.'=)