[OpenSER-Users] Invalid cseq for aor - OpenSER stuck?

Adrian A adrianvoip at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 23:09:17 CEST 2008

I do not use the cseq_delay param.

What I do use is the exec_msg command in my script to spawn off an external
script that uses sipsak to reply to client MWI SUBSCRIBEs (as there is an
Asterisk voicemail server in the setup). I believe the issue to be with this
script though as sipsak may wait for timeout if it cannot reach the client
and OpenSER blocks during this time.

Thus the issue may not be caused by the Cseq after all. For now, I have
turned debug logging and changed the script to spawn off the sipsak in
background and return. So far, so good it seems.