[OpenSER-Users] Specifying IP Address for SIP Responses

Victor Cartes cartesv at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 01:52:08 CEST 2008

Thanks, Iñaki. But It is not what I really need.

I need to send to an UAS a SIP Request, like OPTIONS, and tell it to send
the reply to a different transport address (IP Addr + Port) than the source
address of the request.

This is, basically, in order to perform NAT discovering and typing from the
server.

Thanks in advance,

Víctor