[OpenSER-Users] Problems with SIMPLE-XMPP presence

Anca Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Tue Apr 8 14:29:58 CEST 2008

Hi Pablo,

There was an optimization in pua version included in 1.3.1 release that
sometimes prevented the presence sip-xmpp gateway from working ( related
to the message "Found previous request for unlimited subscribe- do not
send subscribe") from the log.
This was removed in the svn version of the branch. I advise you to take
the pua module from svn 1.3 branch.

regards,
Anca Vamanu