[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER Summit 2008 - Post facts

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Apr 7 18:11:16 CEST 2008

Hi Again,

As promised, pictures from OpenSER Summit and Pavilion are now available
for download at

http://www.openser.org/pub/OpenSER-Summit-2008/Pictures-Openser_Pavilion/

I would like to thanks to everybody who made this event possible and
also to all people sending us pictures to be uploaded.

As the pictures put some major events in immortality, here is a
representative pictures:

http://www.openser.org/pub/OpenSER-Summit-2008/Pictures-Openser_Pavilion/index.php?index=28
OpenSER and Asterisk getting together ;) !

Best regards,
Bogdan