[OpenSER-Users] re : Cert advisory and OpenSER V1.3.1

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Apr 3 15:21:53 CEST 2008

On Thursday 03 April 2008, Jignesh Gandhi wrote:
> I recently upgraded from SER.8.14 to OpenSER 1.3.1 and had a quick question
> regarding the SIP CERT advisory suite of tests.
>
> Has OpenSER been tested against the SIP CERT advisory suite of test cases

Hi,

this tests are quite old, and not that elaborate by today standards, in my
opinion. But anyway, we uses them as part of an in-house regression test
suite.

But if you want to have an authorative anwer, then you must exercise the tests
by yourself. There exists also some java GUI frontends (AFAIK), that makes
this even easier.

Cheers,

Henning