[OpenSER-Users] [OT] How to handle different DID's in incoming calls for a registered client?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Apr 2 16:29:42 CEST 2008

Hi, maybe this question is a bit off-topic so I'm sorry for that.

My question is about SIP providers using OpenSer that associate PSTN numbers
to their local clients (SIP accounts):

Usually the client must register to OpenSer in order to receive calls. Then it
will appear in location table with "Contact=sip:clientX at IP".
Suppose clientX has two PSTN numbers associated in a ENUM entry:
  +34999000111
  +34999000222

When anyone in PSTN world calls to +34999000222 the call will arrive to the
OpenSer from a gateway in an INVITE like:

  INVITE sip:+34999000222 at gateway SIP/2.0