[OpenSER-Users] Building Carrierroute Tables

Douglas Garstang dougmig33 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 00:38:27 CEST 2008

So, I was kind of wondering how those using carrierroute where populating their routes.

I was hoping to build a cost table that contained the costs for all our routes and all our carriers, and then construct the carrierroute table as a view derived from the cost table. I guess my SQL (and those around me I asked about it) isn't that good, because I haven't been able to come up with a way to do it yet.

Doug.