[OpenSER-Users] OpenSer - Asterisk - PSTN

Dan-Cristian Bogos dan.bogos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 12:00:11 CEST 2007

Hi there Michal,

yes, it is possible, in more than one way. My favorite one is db aliasing.

For documentation look here:
http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/alias_db.html#AEN136

Basically, before doing any routing, do an alias_db_lookup and your
ruri will be automatically replaced if there is any match.
Other ways could be using AVPs and rewrite ruri with the values from those.

Cheers,
DanB