[OpenSER-Users] Forward REGISTER to Asterisk

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sun Sep 23 18:48:45 CEST 2007

2007/9/21, Jeremy McNamara <jj at nufone.net>:

> Is there anything specific we need to do within the openser
> configuration that we need to know?
> I presume just an append_branch() before sending it back at Asterisk.

You can test it easier, just call from Asterisk to a OpenSer user:

  CLI> dial openser_user at ip_openser@context

and do in OpenSer:

  rewriteuri(sip:test at ip_asterisk:5060)

so the call will return to Asterisk. Without the patch Asterisk will
reject it because "Loop detected". With the patch it will allow it and
respect the "Route" header and so.

 If you need something else to test this tell me.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>