[OpenSER-Users] Off topic: generating ringback tone from audio files

Dan-Cristian Bogos dan.bogos at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 12:17:59 CEST 2007

Hi Guys,

I also have done it and it worked like a charm.
I could even queue streams (more steps), all being played inband,
therefore no charge from PSTN side.
It all depends on your carrier whether he (or his partners) will open
one way channel on PSTN side or generate his own stuff when receiving
Progress indicator on ISDN (#C7) side - even Cisco ASes have this
option built in as a dial-peer command.

Cheers,
DanB