[OpenSER-Users] OpenXCAP problem

mika.saari at wipsl.com mika.saari at wipsl.com
Tue Sep 18 14:39:48 CEST 2007

Hi again,

  I tested different XCAP Roots
    http://openxcap.mydomain.com:8000/xcap-root
    http://openxcap.mydomain.com:8000/
    These gives error
---- clip ----
Sep 18 15:24:02 openxcap openxcap[11696]: [-] error: XCAP root not found
for request URI:
http://openxcap.mydomain.com/resource-lists/users/testacc/buddies-resource-list.xml
Sep 18 15:24:02 openxcap openxcap[11696]: [-] error: XCAP root not found
for request URI:
http://openxcap.mydomain.com/resource-lists/users/testacc/resource-list.xml
Sep 18 15:24:05 openxcap openxcap[11696]: [-] error: XCAP root not found
for request URI:
http://openxcap.mydomain.com/org.openmobilealliance.pres-rules/users/testacc/pres-rules
---- clip ----

    http://openxcap.mydomain.com/xcap-root
    http://openxcap.mydomain.com/
    And these do not effect to openxcap server. Didn't test sniffer but I
assume that eyeball with http:// prefix will send the request to port
80. I so do not assume these XCAP roots to work :)

    I think I should have XCAP Root to be
"http://openxcap.mydomain.com:8000/" and same set to EyeBall. I do not
have multidomain setup for this server. Though the users are using
different domain when logging in than the authentication domain e.g.
users sip address is user1 at mydomainp.com and the authentication realm
is mydomain.com. The authentication domain is set to mydomain.com in
config.ini though (default_realm = mydomain.com) and OpenSER does have
alias for mydomainp.com. Both are using same MySQL database.

   Thanks for help again,
      -Mika