[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER with MySQL Cluster

Watkins, Bradley Bradley.Watkins at compuware.com
Tue Sep 18 14:27:29 CEST 2007

I use OpenSER with MySQL Cluster and it works just fine.  There are no
problems with the normal OpenSER schema.  As far as I know (and someone
correct me if I'm wrong), there is no way to cause OpenSER to
automatically switch away from a failed MySQL node.  However, we use
UltraMonkey for load balancing and failover of our MySQL nodes and it
works fine.

- Brad