[OpenSER-Users] [CDRTool] Call limit per user/domain and fromuser/authuser

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Sep 18 00:01:23 CEST 2007

Hi, I've started reading CDRTool documentation (very complete and long). Let
me two basic questions about it:

1) Does CDRTool allow limiting simultaneous calls from/to a user/domain?
I mean something as "fixed number of lines" per client.

2) I plan to use this scenario:

 sip-users <-> OpenSer <-> Asterisk B2BUA <-> CDRTool <-> SIP_to_PSTN provider

So the sip-user will just authenticate against OpenSer, which will route call
to Asterisk, and Asterisk as B2BUA will authenticate against CDRTool, so
the "from_user" will be set by Asterisk but the "caller ID" will be the
sip-user's original caller ID.
Does CDRTool log and show the caller ID (not just the fromuser) in the web
report?
Or maybe it's not necessary to set the "from_user" in Asterisk? does CDRTool
allow digest auth different of the "from_user"? does CDRTool
require "check_from()"?

Thanks a lot for any help. Best regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo