[OpenSER-Users] snmpstats agent failing to connect to master agent

Gabi Mahu gabimahu at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 16:24:41 CEST 2007

Hello all again,

Related to my "sub-agent to master-agent connection problem", I found out that if I pull the snmpstats.conf file from the equation (rename it or delete it or whatever...), everything seams to work properly. I get the agentx debug output in the snmpd window just like in the module documentation. All my other configuration items are just as before.

Could someone explain this behavior, because, for me, it is far from a solid solution to the initial problem?

Thank you again,
Gabriel Mahu