[OpenSER-Users] can not acc failed transactions

Victor Gamov vit at lipetsk.ru
Tue Sep 11 21:10:42 CEST 2007

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Victor,
>
> is the 408 received or local generated?

It's received. Also 404 may be received.

All this responses correctly processed by failure_route[1] but not
accounted.

direct acc_db_request() partially help but it not save response code
into db (is it module feature or my misconfiguration. may be we need new
feature request for ACC module?)

--
CU,
Victor Gamov