[OpenSER-Users] Empty $du

Andreas Sikkema andreas.sikkema at bbeyond.nl
Fri Sep 7 18:50:20 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to save the destination IP address of
an INVITE message received and processed by OpenSER
in the acc table. I've added an extra column and
told the acc module about the new column.

When I looked at the contents of the new column it
was empty and adding an xlog() call to the config file
also showed an empty $du pseudo variable. I know the
OpenSER version I'm using is not the very latest, but
it should be new enough to properly fill $du.

I'm calling acc for received INVITE and BYE messages
and showing $du with xlog() in the last line of INVITE
processing for my testcase when the destination should
be available.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Andreas Sikkema