[OpenSER-Users] How do I obtain or log the return code in a failure_route[]?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Sep 7 18:47:13 CEST 2007

Hi Victor,

$rr and $rs access the current processed reply, so they are useful only
in reply route. In failure route you process a request (actually
re-process the original request), so you cannot use them.

on the other had, the $T_reply_code PV takes info directly from the TM
engine (and not from reply message) and it is able to give info about
the picked reply code (during parallel forking).

regards,
bogdan