[OpenSER-Users] port modification is sdp

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Oct 31 11:39:53 CET 2007

El Wednesday 31 October 2007 11:26:27 Konstantinos Koutsopoulos escribió:

> I have checked again with tshark on the openser's interface
> and it seems that indeed my adsl router intervene with my SDP.
> Thanks for the hints and sorry for the inaccuracies.

So your router implements ALG. this can be good (if it does correctly) or the
worst it can occurs to you (if the AGL works wrongly).

For example, my home router (Zyxel P600) does a very painful ALG and writes
port grater that 32665 !!!!!

You can dissable ALG's in the router (depending on the model maybe needed
using telnet).

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo