[OpenSER-Users] Generating an INVITE with multiple Contacts

Juan Carlos C. y Castro jcastro at instant.com.br
Tue Oct 30 22:55:13 CET 2007

(Please CC me as I'm not on the list)

Hello, I'm having an OpenSER installation being submitted to a compliance
test, and one of the many tests requires that OpenSER replies to a
correctly authenticated REGISTER with many Contact headers with 200 OK
messages for each of the contacts, in addition to storing all the contacts
in the location database.

Questions:

1) Do I need some special configuration for that? Shouldn't the
radius_www_authorize() function (I'm authenticating against Radius) take
care of it all?

2) What software could I use to generate a REGISTER request with multiple
Contacts?

Thanks,
Juan