[OpenSER-Users] mailing lists down

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Fri Oct 26 15:12:51 CEST 2007

Hello,

On 10/26/07 15:42, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the mailing lists will be stopped in 15min to migrate the archives and
> the users to the new server. Hope won't take longer than 30min.
all should be back online. If you have sent messages in last 15min and
you do not see it on the web archive, please resent. It is useless to
say "if you subscribed in the last 15min and you don't get, subscribe
again" :-)

Please report any problem with the mailing list to me for today.

Cheers,
Daniel