[OpenSER-Users] Can OpenSER do barge-in?

Sajith T S sajithts at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 18:54:43 CEST 2007

Klaus Darilion wrote:

> If you send all calls to Asterisk you can use the features of Asterisk
> for this.

True, but isn't it a little suboptimal?  Say, I'm a supervisor in a
call center.  I wouldn't want to barge into all calls, only certain
calls where my agents would need assistance.

Is there a way to initiate a directed call transfer sort of thing,
perhaps towards a conference room?  Is 3PCC suited for such a scenario?
I'd imagine that proxy should need B2BUA functionality in this case.

And - thanks a lot for the responses.  Much appreciated.

Sajith.