[OpenSER-Users] Error creating MySql database

Gregorio goyo.villalba at dialcom.com
Thu Oct 25 14:03:10 CEST 2007

Hi.

I am trying to install HEAD svn version of OpenSer. After 'make install'
including some modules , I tried to create the Data Base with
'/usr/local/sbin/openserdbctl create'

But this is not working, that is the log:

 : command not foundser/openserctl/openserdbctl.mysql: line 33:

'usr/local/lib/openser/openserctl/openserdbctl.mysql: line 57: syntax error
near unexpected token `

'usr/local/lib/openser/openserctl/openserdbctl.mysql: line 57: `prompt_pw()

/usr/local/sbin/openserdbctl: line 239: openser_create: command not found

I have read the script and I don't see anything wrong, It is strange because
I tried with former versions of OpenSer and I had no problem.

Anybody can help me?

Thanks.