[OpenSER-Users] Re: Problem While Running OpenXCAP

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Oct 24 10:18:49 CEST 2007

Hello Kirti,

You may want to open a ticket at http://openxcap.org for this. From
your description though I see that you are not using the proper
libraries. The software is developed and has been tested on Debian
unstable using the following versions:

- libxml2: 2.6.28.dfsg-1
- python: 2.4.4-6
- python-lxml: 1.1.2-1
- twisted: 2.5.0
- python-application: 1.0.9
- python-gnutls: 1.1.1

If you get it working on a different distribution than Debian I would
appreciate feedback about the system type and library versions
installed to help other people with the same  problems.

I will setup a wiki page with these experiences.

Regards,
Adrian