[OpenSER-Users] How to compile OpenSer to get /etc/openser and/usr/sbin/openser and /usr/lib/openser?

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 22:08:28 CEST 2007

Hi, Iñaki...

As said by Peter, You can redirect the installation directories playing with
the directory parameters of make, but it won't touch the internals of
OPENSERCTL, p.ex.. So pay special attention on this kind of issues. I once
try it on OpenSUSE and give up due to all the work related to this
ajustments... Maybe the new 1.3 building process is more 'inteligent', but
don't know.

Edson