[OpenSER-Users] Multidomain and in-dialog REFER auth issue

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Mon Oct 15 17:21:33 CEST 2007

El Monday 15 October 2007 16:02:25 Juha Heinanen escribió:
> Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:
>  > - So finally user_B is transferred by an external user. Of course
>  > this is not tolerable.
>
> if user A in one domain is able to call user B in another domain, i
> don't understand why it is not tolerable that user A sends a REFER to
> user B.

Imagine user_B uses a Linksys or any other deskphone (most of them allow
incoming REFER without asking permission to the user).

- user_B at domain_B calls to PSTN number of domain_A.
- Our OpenSer via ENUM query determines the target is user_A at domain_A.
- The call is established.
- Now user_A at domain_A sends a REFER with "Refer-to: 004598623435 at domain_B".
- user_B at domain_B phone is automatically referred to an internacional PSTN
number via our OpenSer with no knowledge of user_B.
- The international call is answered and tarified to domain_B account.

I do see a problem.

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo