[OpenSER-Users] Multidomain and in-dialog REFER auth issue

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Mon Oct 15 09:58:36 CEST 2007

Hi, I've a multidomain OpenSer and I want to allow REFER (with authenticacion
before) just in calls between users of same domain, but it's quite complex:

- userA at domainA.com INVITE's userB at domainB.com.
- During the call userA at domainA.com does an in-dialog REFER.

Because the REFER is in-dialog the message is like:

REFER sip:userB at 80.98.123.23:5060 SIP/2.0