[OpenSER-Users] Inbound SIP call to openser

David Adade david.adade at dcomms.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 02:23:32 CEST 2007

Can somemone point me in the right direction. On a steep learning curve from asterisk to openser.

I am tring to setup inbound PSTN to openser 1.2 I have registered nat clients. behind openser. How can i map DDI to nat clients
I have already configure the nat clients in the subscriber table.

Should i be looking at the Aliases table?

Thanks in advance

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
material. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.
This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee only.
Should you receive this e-mail in error please contact
Customer Services on Tel: +44 (0)870 241 2439