[OpenSER-Users] Direct (Postgres) SQL queries.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Oct 9 09:48:35 CEST 2007

Hi Alex,

The only formatted why to do it is via avp_db_load/save(), but for
custom queries, there is no way than using either the raw query (avpops
module), either external scripts - perl (as Mik suggested) or whatever
(via exec module).

But, from performance considerations, avp_db_query() is much faster.

regards,
bogdan