[OpenSER-Users] avp_db_load() with avp aliases

Papadopoulos Georgios geop at altectelecoms.gr
Tue Oct 2 12:30:39 CEST 2007

Hello Daniel,

I added a debug statement in mysql/dbase.c/db_mysql_submit_query() and
here is the output.

 1(1950) Checking pkt for caller sip:demo2 at altecnet.gr
 1(2318) submit_query(): select value,attribute,type from
usr_preferences where username='demo2' AND domain='altecnet.gr' AND
attribute='111'
 1(1950) close avp query
 1(1950) DEBUG:avpops:load_avps: loaded avps = 0

My config looks like
        avp_aliases="pkt=i:111"
        xlog("L_ERR","Checking pkt for caller $avp(caller)\n");
        if (is_avp_set("$avp(caller)") &&
            avp_db_load("$avp(caller)/uri", "$avp(pkt)")) {
                xlog("L_ERR", "Use large pkt=$avp(pkt) for caller
$avp(caller)\n");
         }

I see now what is happening. So I am guessing that avp_db_load() cannot
be used this way unless I rename my records in DB from 'pkt' to '111'
which does not make much sense. Second alternative would be to use some
custom db_scheme.

best regards

George