[OpenSER-Users] routing table number

Patrick Miccio pmiccio at upcbroadband.com
Wed Nov 28 14:42:53 CET 2007

Hi everyone,

I came across another problem when using a newly compiled OpenSER binary (from 1.1.1-notls source with no
modifications).

When starting OpenSER  with -c -f configfile I would get the following errors:

-----
 0(18837) parse error (354,1-2): invalid routing table number
-----

Looking around with google I found out that this is because in the original config.h the following is set:

------
define RT_NO 40 /* routing tables number */
------

In my openser.cfg there is already 44 routing tables ;)

So my question is: can you somehow set RT_NO in openser.cfg, or is that only possible in config.h + recompiling?

digital greetings,

Patrick.

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence. Thank you for your cooperation.
Information pursuant to paragraph 14 Austrian Companies Code: UPC Austria GmbH; Registered Office: Wolfganggasse 58-60, 1120 Vienna Company Register Number: FN 189858d at the Commercial Court of Vienna