[OpenSER-Users] OpenSer: Group Module Parameter "re_exp_column"

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed Nov 28 11:41:49 CET 2007

Hi Bogdan,

For the lcr module I did a reload implementation that is allowing
regexp to be used.
After a reload is performed, each worker process is detecting the new
regex on the first invocation of a method/function that will need to
use the regex.  The first SIP request on each process that will need
to use the regex after a reload/change is done, will take the
additional load of compiling the new regex in private memory.
Please check load_from_uri_regex() method and the conditional
invocation of it on the lcr module: do_load_gws().

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas