[OpenSER-Users] OpensSer Release Name

Walter Rodrigues Filho walter at telebit.net.br
Mon Nov 26 14:49:00 CET 2007

Dear Bogdan -

Since OpenSer has deep roots in Rumania, and considering the suggestions
like:
* blackcat (because of the 13 thing...)
* Santa "Curz"(instead of Cruz it looks like a CURSE...)
* deadly SINS (like luxuria, gula...)

They are all drive you into either BAD or superstitious concepts.... heheh

IN THIS LINE, I would suggest then people names related somehow to Rumanian
history (eventough they may have not been Rumanians ­ but after all OpenSer
is OPEN to other nationalities to improve and contribute on it...)
* DRACULA
* IVAN
* ATTILA
* CORVINUS

All of them have had something to do with Rumania in certain time ­ like all
members of this opensource community.

IN CONCLUSION:

All of them is good but "blackcat" is much to much similar to american
missiles (tomcat and things..). We really should have here a LATIN BASED
NAME or Rumanian history related name (eventhough the names could be of
temporary CONQUERORS of Rumania...hehe).

END OF LINE>

Walter Rodrigues Filho
Brazil