[OpenSER-Users] [OpenSER-Devel] OpenSER 1.3 - release name

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Nov 26 14:46:39 CET 2007

Hi Juha, Hi Klaus,

Just to clarify - the version numbering will be kept as so far - the
change is actually an addition - each major release will also have a name...

There will be no impact on packaging or SVN or anything else - I was
just thinking to some more friendly way of referring to the major
release during the discussions :).

So, 1.3 will be OpenSER 1.3 "BlackCat" :)

regards,
Bogdan