[OpenSER-Users] Mediaproxy relay and mixed network situation

Antoine Fressancourt af.devlist at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 10:33:38 CET 2007

Hello list,

I have a question about media relay in a quite particular situation. I have
two users, say A and B, connected on a softphone and a "hard" phone. These
two devices are on two different networks, and media proxy must be used to
communicate between the two. When A calls B with his softphone, if B is
registered on both the softphone and the "hard" one, the two phones ring.
but when B answers with the softphone, the request is flagged to use the
media proxy.
Do you know how I can do in order to avoid this behaviour ?

Thank you in advance for your answer,

Antoine