[OpenSER-Users] editing the via header

Othmar Pasteka pasteka at kabsi.at
Tue Nov 20 17:34:18 CET 2007

hello,

I would like to know when the via header of the openser proxy is
inserted (the new one).
and/or if there is a practical way to manipulate it by me in a
different module, like that some additional information is added
after the branch tag.

I browsed through the documentation and also googled but couldn't
find valuable information how the via headers are treated in this
respect. I found the reference in parser/msg_parser.h:struct
sip_msg, that they reference via1/via2 but I assume via1 is not
the current one which will be added by the local openser proxy.

any additional information is greatly appreciated. thanks.

regards,
Othmar