[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER with multidomain configuration

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Thu Nov 15 14:20:29 CET 2007

El Thursday 15 November 2007 14:13:27 satish patel escribió:
> Dear all
>
>            I am going to install openser with multidomain support do anyone
> have sample .cfg file or configuration guide i have find many document but
> it is very hard to implement so just suggest me how to test and configure
> it

Just some points:

- Be sure to add "use_domain" = 1 in any module you use that includes that
option (dissabled by default but a real need in multidomain mode).

- Think about if you allow interdomains calls and REFER with "Refer-to:
user at other_domain".

- Use "domain" module and its exported functions instead of "domain_alias"
and "myself" stuff.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es